Hi,
I am new to Flex, have been a J2EE person for a longtime. I have
developed an application which queries the database and returns me a
value object which has a list and vector. Now I need to use Flex as a
user interface. I have called the class using the remote-object, but
then how do I use the List and the Vector to display.
Also I am a bit confused about the <mx:ComboBox>, how can I use the
dataprovider to use my value object to display the companyDesc as the
label and data as the ric if I am using the <mx:Object>

Thanks