From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sourcecoderia
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:37 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Resolution Independence Thoughts (FLEX 2.0 B3)

Just wondering if anyone is thinking about various resolutions i.e.
800x600 1024x768 etc..

Even though we work on large 19"+ screens I find most companies (future
clients) do not have this size screen thus not a resolution optimal for
screen space. I did notice that a size 8 default font on a formItem Is
rather blurry but that may be my screen.

Has anyone played with this stuff yet to see what is optimal for different
size screens and/or though of any solutions to these types of problems? The
way Flex is today it assumes the screen is rather large. This assumption I
make judging by the default size of the components. (Textinput etc..)

That said, a 8 point verdana font is much cleaner in word then in flex. What
kind of thought has Adobe put into screen resolution independence, or what
solutions (if any) do they propose/suggest ?

Thanks.

Jason

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM