Hi,

Flex2.0 is strictly typed, it is giving "type coercion error" - where CF is loosely typed.
Another reason could be axis version and wrappers in one product or other.

Thanks
Venugopal Vasireddy

>   From JSP call your Java file where u will wirte ur Java logic to
open PDF

>   function preview(){
>  var url="">>  var fileName = "abc";
>   url= "">>
>   }
>
>   where config is,
>
>   <mx:Model id="config" source="config.xml" />
>
>   in this config.xml
>
>   <pqr>
>   http://ur port number/your jsp file
>  </pqr>
>
>   In JSP ,
>
>   get this file name & pass this to ur Java method.
>

>   Sandip

Tom Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to use an internal Java Web Service.

When I call from cf using cfinvoke, all is well.

When I try to call from flex, however, I get this runtime error (see below) on app startup.  No calls to the ws yet, just error on parsing the wsdl.

I was under the impression they (CF and Flex) both used Axis to process the WSDLs.  Is this not the case?  If they do, why does one error but not the other?

TypeError: Error #1034: c: cannot convert MC{ mx.rpc.soap.mxml::[EMAIL PROTECTED] mx.rpc::AbstractService/logout()[EMAIL PROTECTED] to mx.rpc.soap.Operation.
at mx.rpc.soap::WebService/::createOperationsFromPort()
at mx.rpc.soap::WebService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::wsdlHandler ()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/dispatchEvent()
at mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/::parseCompleted()
at mx.rpc.soap::WSDLParser/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::httpResultHandler ()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()
at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler ()
at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete ()
at mx.rpc.soap::WebService/::setPort()

Thanks,
Tom