Hi all,

I've followed some examples and built a component in Flex which calls _javascript_ in the browser in order to render iframes.

For some reason Firefox refuses to make the IFrame visible. It loads the url source but you can only see the content if you move/resize the screen. The code works fine in IE and I also confirmed the _javascript_ runs correctly in firefox on a simple html test page. Just no success with Flex 2b3.

Example with source code here...
http://www.online-payment-solutions.info/IFrameDemo.html

I've played with div's and setting zIndex to no avail.

Any ideas anyone? Many thanks
Angus