Hi everyone,

I know this question is a bit nebulous - but not as bad as how long is a piece of string.

Has anyone had any experience of integrating e-forms with Flex?  In our case, we want our users to be able to create their own forms, fill them in, and display that info back to them - and also be able to extract some of that info.  Oh yes, and also seamlessly integrate that with our Flex app.

For example, Adobe LifeCycle is one of these products - it uses HTML/PDF:

http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle/

Any ideas/suggestions for other approaches?

Thanks

Jonathan