On 6/20/06, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 20 June 2006 15:56, Dave Carabetta wrote:
> > Major commercial sites where the browser tends to crash:
> > CNN.com
> > ESPN.com
>
> I spent 5 minutes clicking on each site, and it didn't crash.
> Mind you, ESPN claims I needed Flash 8 most of the time, so their in a world
> of hurt already :-)

Yeah, I've posted feedback to them as well noting that their detection
scripts need to be updated. It's usually on their sub-pages (clicking
into a story link), and, like I said, it's usually only when it's the
Apple ad with the two dudes (using Flash Video rather than the
standard movie). If it were a clear repro (i.e., I could get the link
to the SWF before my browser crashes), I'd certainly post it.

Regards,
Dave.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM