Hello, I read somewhere that Flash Player 8 adds Download/Upload support. I was wondering if you can point me to any resource in this regard or any samples would be greatly appreciated.

I had implemented the upload functionality using HTML - file upload tag - but I'd like to migrate to Flash if possible.

btw, I use Flex 1.5.

Thanks,
Valy

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___