I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand here, I've been trying
to get my flex app to load a swf out of a mysql database. I've stored
the swf's in a longblob column by manually dropping them in with a
mysql table editor. These swf's are mainly just simple animations
nothing fancy and they have no AS.

>From my understanding I should be able to just use
swfloadername.load("requestswf.php?id=631en")

Then my php is as follows:

$Query = sprintf("SELECT * from flex.phptest where id= %s",
quote_smart($_POST["id"]));

$Result = mysql_query( $Query );

if (!$Result || mysql_num_rows($Result) != 1) {
  print("HTTP/1.1 404 File not found");
  exit();
} else {
  $row = mysql_fetch_array($result, MYSQL_ASSOC);
  echo($row->slide);

However this only returns a byte or two on some swf's and on others it
can't decode the message. If anyone could drop me a hint as to what
i'm missing I'd appreciate it because google has had me running in
circles.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM