I have an object (coming from a ColdFusion CFC) that contains an array of
objects that can be 28, 35 or 42 elements long.  I would like to display this
in a grid 7 columns wide and 4, 5 or 6 rows as appropriate.  Each of these
objects will contain a record set or another array of objects (I have not
decided yet) that I will then want to pass to a tilelist inside each grid cell.

I can not see how to even start this kind of display.  Any help would be most
appreciated.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM