Hi

I am trying to invoke _javascript_ functions(stored in a .JS file) from my MXML document. I am using flash.external.ExternalInterface to do the same.

But am unable to import the JS file. Could someone please tell how to import an external JS file into MXML. Pls note : I am not using an HTML wrapper in this case. There is a pure .MXML file and a .JS file to work with.

Thanks
Rohan