Hi Mike,

Glorious day! :)

FB2 is a full version of Eclipse. It is just Adobe's own distro (think
of the many Linux distros). So you can have all your features, plug-ins
and everything else and not lose any functionality. I think the goal of
making Flex Builder a plugin was so that everyone who has already been
using Eclipse doesn't have to change their existing setup.

I think an Adobe personnel would have to tell us if they hard wired
anything in their distro. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Judah

--
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than
any one thing."

"You can have anything you want - if you want it badly enough. You can be
anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to
that desire with singleness of purpose."

- Abraham Lincoln

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM