From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sinacapho
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 4:45 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] macromedia.css.LocatorParser Problem

Dear all,

         I have the "macromedia.css.LocatorParser" problem after
install the Flex 2b3 and move the war to tomcat 5.0. I also face this
problem. I have search for the web that only flex with weblogic have
this problem. I have also find that there are not fop.jar in the lib
folder . What can i do ?

thx
capho

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM