What isn't multi-tiered partnerships these days!

Grow up, this is a time of non-singularity the higher you go up the ladder.

This debate is years old.

How about web sites where they SHOVE 20 frekin advertisments in your face at every page refresh!

Peace, Mike

On 6/28/06, Alias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 6/28/06, jeremiah johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah... if I want [product X] I'll go download it myself. You don't
> need to shove it in my face when i download something completely unrelated.
>
> nothing is more evil than a multi-tiered marketing campaign.

What about Nazis? They're pretty evil...

Alias

--
What goes up, does come down. __._,_.___