I can't see how a couple of us could have the problem though. i
cleaned everything from beta, even went throuh the registry after i
seen i was having problems.

Have not had a problem since alpha version like this one.

i honestly can't think of anything else to try.

:(

jason

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Tuppeny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>