Peter that fixed my problem.  Thanks!

As for my setup, I'm using Tomcat 5.5.17. For my webserver I'm using Apache 2.0.55, which then connects to Tomcat via the Tomcat connector (version 1.2.15).  I don't have any other security products currently installed.

Is there an updated list of known issues for FDS?  I didn't see the issue I was having listed at http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flex/2/releasenotes_flex2_fds.html#knownissues

Thanks again,
--Josh