Awesome.  This works.  Thanks.  I don't know what going on here, but
here is the code that I used to loop thru.  I'm assuming that the
HTTPService event is pulled in as an ArrayCollection if more than
one record is returned.

********CODE***********

import mx.collections.*;
import mx.controls.Alert;

public function afterSend():void
      {
        var a:Array;
        if(HTTPService.lastResult.CircSec.CircuitID is
ArrayCollection)
           {
              a = HTTPService.lastResult.CircSec.CircuitID.source;
           }else{
              a = [HTTPService.lastResult.CircSec.CircuitID];
           }
           for (var i:int = 0; i < a.length; i++) {
                Alert.show (a[i].FromBusName);

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Pan Troglodytes"