Mike that would be excellent. Personally I don't mind waiting for the docs, the code is well documented.

On 12/07/06, Mike Chambers < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just finished compiling updated SWCs. I am having some problems
getting the docs generated, but I may go ahead and post with the old
docs (APIs are the same, but the doc style is new). I could then
update the docs to the new style in the future.

Thoughts?

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Jul 11, 2006, at 3:31 PM, Angus Johnson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone know if there is a final version of the as libraries due
> soon, ie., Adobe corelib, odeo, youtube etc?
>
> corelib wont compile on Flex final due to some syntax, external
> definition errors and changed package names. Would be handy to have
> updates as I hope to experiment with them as rsl's.
>
> Many thanks
> Angus