Player version r15 (installed by the Flex builder install)
Flex 2 final
Win XP Pro SP2 (up to date)

I may have multiple cameras connected to my PC and want to select the
camera to use. I show a list of available cameras and uses the name to
get a Camera instance. This always returned null. So I tried
retrieving the default camera without an argument then use the name of
that Camera instance to retrieve the same Camera instance by name.
Thus to check if the fault is in the argument or the getCamera()
method. This results in a player crash taking down the browser also.
Very bad.

var camera:Camera = Camera.getCamera();
camera = Camera.getCamera(camera.name);

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM