so we are in this boat too.  If I have the new FB 2.0 license key in
hand, how to enter it in?  I installed the eclipse plugin version a
week ago.

interestingly it still reads "Flex Builder 2.0 will expire in 30 days"  :)

DK

On 6/30/06, Tom Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday 30 June 2006 16:12, Travis Young wrote:
> > Does anyone know yet the upgrade path for those of us with Flex 1.5
> > subscriptions, especially in regards to FDS?
>
> There was a post the other day from Matt Chotin, that hasn't made it to the
> web FAQ yet.
> enterprise w/charting, and 5 FlexBuilder w/charting license.
>
> I am a very happy bunny :-)
>
> --
> Tom Chiverton

> This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
>
> Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and
> Wales under registered number OC307980 whose registered office address is at
> St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2 2JF.  A list of members is
> available for inspection at the registered office. Any reference to a partner
> in relation to Halliwells LLP means a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by
> the Law Society.
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY
>
> This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and may
> be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee you must
> not read it and must not use any information contained in nor copy it nor
> inform any person other than Halliwells LLP or the addressee of its existence
> or contents.  If you have received this email in error please delete it and
> notify Halliwells LLP IT Department on 0870 365 8008.
>
> For more information about Halliwells LLP visit www.halliwells.com.
>
> We are pleased to announce that Halliwells LLP has been voted AIM Lawyer of
> the Year at the 2005 Growth Company Awards

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com
this is my signature, like it?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM