I didn't know about Apollo.  I hope the pricing is reasonable.  Still, it would
be interesting
to see Firefox develop in that direction.   It makes a lot of sense.  Currently
both the
browser and web server technology is quite limited.   Everything needs to take
two
evolutionary steps forward.

thanks,
Patrick