Carson, thanks.

Interesting, but I really doubt that FlexBuilder can persist SWF files
to other companies webservers. In my case, I'm accessing a physical
server (via socket) that is hosted on another continent.

Hopefully one of the Adobe's developers has a free second to respond.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Carson Hager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM