Hi...

   Is Anyone have a solution for this topic?

2006/6/5, Nathan Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I have the same question, can we get access to the HTTP response?

On 5/2/06, mark_judd <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Though I can get FileReference.upload() talking to my server to get
files uploaded, what I'd like to do is get some sort of token returned
by the server that is the server-side identifier for that uploaded file.

None of the event handlers seem to return any server-side information.
I was hoping that (at least) the complete handler would allow me to
tap into the actual HTTP response so that I could pick up further
information.

Am I missing something in this API?  Or is there a better design
pattern to use to get some server-side context back to the frontend?

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.