Are you sure the font is 8 point?  What happens if you don't set the font size?  What happens if you set it to 7/9/10/11/12/14?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:55 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] More embedded font fun...

I'm trying to use pixel fonts with flex 2, but keep getting strange results... See this URL:

Log in, click on the Pedigree tab. It's obvious which fonts are supposed to be the embedded ones.

You can right-click to view source, and tell me what I'm doing wrong. The file in question would be /flexComponents/pedigreeCellSmall.mxml

Shan