Hi All,

    I don't understand the Compress and Uncompress methods of ByteArray.
    I need to compress some data and store it. I use compress method of ByteArray. Ok. It's fine!!
    But now I need to load the compressed data and decompress it. It's not work!!  Because uncompress method works only if the ByteArray has been previously compressed with the compress() method at the SAME INSTANCE!!!!
    WHY??? I really don't understand!! I will uncompress the recent compress data at the same instance for what?
    ByteArray implements the zlib compression, but I cannot use it.

thanks,
Gustavo