From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com] On Behalf Of João Fernandes
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 9:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] RTE in List when filtering ArrayCollection

Hi everyone,

I'm having this error

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.

            at mx.controls::List/::adjustVerticalScrollPositionDownward()

            at mx.controls::List/mx.controls:List::configureScrollBars()

            at mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::updateDisplayList()

            at mx.controls::List/mx.controls:List::updateDisplayList()

            at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()

            at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::validateDisplayList()

            at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()

            at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()

            at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()

            at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()

            at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()

            at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

When applying a refresh() on an arrayCollection (using filterFunction) used inside a listbox. If the list is positioned at the beginning everything works fine but if I scroll down on my list and apply the refresh this error is thrown.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

João Fernandes