oops, looks like i missed an update in there.  In MaxRestorePanel, you can simply change

private function doRestore(event:Event){
private function doRestore(event:Event):void{

and likewise

 private function doRestore(event:Event){
should be
 private function doRestore(event:Event):void{

In SizeableTitleWindow, you can add
protected const HEADER_PADDING:int=25;

just before

protected function getHeaderHeight():Number

(i think its around line 125 or so).

Sorry for the confusion.