Okay I want to create a new state on the fly, which i can already, but i want to make it so that when my panel is dragged on the first state, then i drag it some more on the second state, when i go back to the first state i want my panel to only be dragged as much as i did in the first state. for example

I move the panel from 0-20 in first state
then 20-50 in the next state

when i got back to the first state i want the panel to be at 20 , i tired this and it doesnt work , how would i get this to work.