On 9/7/06, justin.aloha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am new to Flex 2. I have a strong ColdFusion background and some
> Flash experience as well. Does anyone know of a good place to find
> tutorials and other means to learn Flex? I have checked the usual
> places, i.e. Adobe, flex.org, and used the Lynda series.  Hope someone
> has some good information!

This was phenomenal too:

http://www.totaltraining.com/prod/adobe/flex2_ria.asp

I've done both the Lynda.com and the Total Training tutorials, and the
Total Training one was much more complete, in my opinion. The
Lynda.com set was great to get your feet wet, but you build some
nicely advanced components in the Total Training series, which is
definitely a best practice when it comes to breaking up your code.

Also, I know you said you went to Adobe's site, but Aral Balkan is
kicking butt with his continuing Quick Start series:

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/?tab:quickstart=1

Make sure to check those out. I can't think of much more for him to
cover at this point.

Regards,
Dave.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SktRrD/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM