I've modified the defaultColors list in the HaloDefaults.as, to
customise the colours that appear in pie chart wedges, but it seems my
app is using a pre-compiled version, and I don't see the changes.

I can't find any way to rebuild the charts (without a lot of faffing
around), as there's no build file, and when I try referencing the
source folders and removing the reference to charts.swc, I just get
loads of errors (such as mx:Application and mx:PieChart not being
valid, even though they still appear in the intellisense.

How can I get these changes to the default colours into my project? If
there's a better way (I'd rather not modify the source on 5 developer
machines, but I don't want to have to write loads of code either).

Thanks

The information contained in this e-mail and/or any attachments is confidential and intended only for the individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not named as an addressee you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for viruses by MessageLabs Ltd.