Hi,

I need to validate multiple fields, and I saw the help contained an example
for validating multiple fields.

You can find it in Help > Creating and Extending Flex 2 Components >
Creating Nonvisual Flex Components > Creating Custom Validators,
Under Example: Validating multiple fields

In the example they say you can use the subfield attribute to the
ValidationResult.
Now the problem is, this isn't working at all. It still validates the 3
input fields, but it always sets the errormessage to the first field (even
though they say in the example "This inclusion permits Flex to identify the
input component that caused the error, and to highlight that component in
the application."

Anyone got a clue? What I need to do is, I have 3 fields, and at least one
of the 3 needs to be filled in. If none are filled in, all 3 fields need to
display an errormessage.

Thanks.

Jonas

<*> Your email settings: