I am trying to make the TextArea of the RTF control a dropTarget for
list items dragged from a list. Now for the source it seems easy enough
(dragEnabled = "true"). Of course the RTF Control does not have a
"dropEnabled" property like list based controls.

I implemented a handler for the dragEnter event, and a handler for the
dragDrop event - which is working (so I am over the initial hurdles)...
now my problem is, that I would like to insert the dragged content at
the caret position when the user releases the mouse. I know how to set
the selectionBeginIndex, also how to insert a textRange in it, but when
it comes to finding the position of the caret, trouble enters paradise:

The textField object and its property caretIndex are not accessible via
the DragEvent object. The compiler throws an "inaccessible property
textField". I tried both "event.currentTarget" and "event.target"...

Someone done this before? Thanks in advance /Iko

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: