For the life of it....can't figure it out... I have a dataGrid in a
custom component, and in order to delete rows I use the
dataGrid.selectedIndex (in the dataGrid.dataProvider.removeItemAt
(index) function). All works as expected until you sort the grid by one
column. The selectedItem is still the same, and shows in the grid as
selected, but the selectedIndex is not updated - it still returns the
same index as before the column sort. The selectedIndex gets updated
correctly whenever you select a row with a mouse click.

I tried the same with an original dataGrid (outside a custom component),
and there it works fine. So obviously I am doing something wrong - or
forgetting something that needs to be done inside complex
components...Help? Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: