I've got the same problem.
It seems to be a bug with FlexBuilder when you change the "Flex
applications" of your project properties.
You have to edit the file ".actionScriptProperties" located in your
project root folder.
There is the following section:
<applications>
<application path="MyApplication.mxml"/>
</applications>

Maybe there is an entry <application path=...> corresponding to an old
 setting. Correct it. Then close project and re-open it.

Laurent.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "George Georgiou" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I am kind of new to Flex (but not to ColdFusion). I have been
playing around
> with Flex 2 during the last days and so far I find it very
future-promissing
> platform, worth investing some time on it.
>
> I have a small problem which I have no clue what's wrong. As soon as
I try