I created an aggregation of developer content searchable via a few
Google custom search engines (CSE) to help the development community
find the answers to questions quicker.  It's located at:

http://flexsearch.org <http://flexsearch.org/>    Feedback appreciated.

I want to be clear that this is a community based project.  I'll be
posting the site list in xml format so that you can see what sites are
in and what sites aren't in.  That way I can get feedback on what other
sites the CSE should be aggregating.

Basically... If you hate it tell me why.  I'll fix it.  If you love it
tell me why we'll keep it that way.  You can tell me why via the blog.

If you have ideas post comments on the blog I setup @
http://blogs.flexsearch.com <http://blogs.flexsearch.com/>

Thanks!

 Clint Modien