________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sascha
        Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 6:27 AM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [flexcoders] flex2ant

        Actually I would like to use Ant in Eclipse running with Flex2
PlugIn to build my projects! For AS2 is always used AS2Ant with FDT and
MTASC and it was the best!

        Unfortunately things look different for Flex Builder. Building
the project with an Ant task is slower than using Flex Builder and
'Build Automatically' is necessary for compile time error checking
(while MTASC did this automatically on-the-fly) but it would then also
always build when using the Ant task.

        Does anyone know how to get this working:

        Having an Ant build.xml that does some project preparing tasks
(i.e. increasing build number and store in an auto generated AppInfo
class) and then call the Flex builder build process from Ant. I'm not
Ant magican but is this possible?

        Sascha