I'm having a problem with the coldfusion crud wizard and the gateway
cfc .save( obj ) method. It doesn't seem to work.

When I call it via :

pages.save({obj:voMyObject});

Now looking at the error message I can see that the component it is
looking for is wrong and missing the actual name. I'm not sure how to
fix / troubleshoot this so any help would be valued!

Also as the wizard generates 2 cfc's, i'm trying to understand when
to use the Objectgateway.cfc and the Object.cfc. If you can shed any
light on this it would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Brett

[RPC Fault faultString="Could not find the ColdFusion Component
models.MyModel." faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="Please
check that the given name is correct and that the component exists."]
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::fa
ultHandler()
        at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
        at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
        at ::NetConnectionMessageResponder/NetConnectionChannel.as$40:
NetConnectionMessageResponder::statusHandler()
        at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()