I am having a surprisingly very difficult time finding a concrete
answer as to how to handle sessions in flex. We need to be able to
track a user once they are logged into the system.  Security in our
app is critical and every post needs to be validated.  IN our current
web app we simply had a string added to the end of each url that
tracked the users session.  What is the best way to handle this in
flex??  We need to know and track session validity, timeout, logout
and prvilages to modules and features. thanks.  Our back end is
java/postgres.