I can say yes, we experienced the same problem.  We had already built
a large number of REST based Services to support of clients and then
when we got to the Flex Client we found that it could not support
them.  Which led us to migrate what we needed to SOAP based services.
It was a pain, but I think we are better for it.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Marcel Schepers"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am looking for a workaround for the current HTTPService limitations; I
> want to send HTTP DELETE and PUT requests as well as GET and POST
request to
> a webserver. Due to financial constraints, Flex Data Services (FDS)
is not