My collegue tried to install eclipse and the flexbuilder plugin on a
vista machine and recieived an error. When looking into the error log
we found that a library couldnĀ“t be found. The error log looked like
something we found described by Michael Simpson (2007-01-16 12:29:11),
at this page:
http://www.easyeclipse.org/site/distributions/cplusplus.html.
It has nothing (?) to do with Flex, but seems more like a eclipse/java
problem....when trying to collaborate with vista.

Regards,
/Fredrik Sandberg

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Morearty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>