________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of aaronvm707
        Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:13 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [flexcoders] Managing Multiple Modules

        Hello, I am trying to create an application that has a tab
navigator
        that gets loaded with different modules, similar to a browser
window
        opening multiple tabs. I have tried different methods but do not
know
        how to get a reference to a module to unload it once multiple
modules
        have been loaded. This is the code I am using to load the
modules:

        public var info:IModuleInfo;

        private function LoadModule(strUrl:String):void
        {
        info = ModuleManager.getModule(strUrl);

        info.addEventListener(ModuleEvent.READY, modEventHandler);
        info.load();
        }
        private function modEventHandler(e:ModuleEvent):void
        {
        var m:Module = info.factory.create() as Module;
        myTabs.addChild(m);
        }

        This code works very well to load as many modules as I need. The

        problem is the public var info gets updated as each new module
get
        loaded. So I do I get an IModuleInfo object for a module that
has
        already been loaded that I can then call the unload() method.
Please
        any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

        Aaron