Harish -
Thank you for taking this on. I'm still plugging away at Flex. I may
be a little late with my delivery, but it won't be from lack of
trying.  Your example file is great - I'm examining the source now and
hope to make some progress on my application.
Thanks for the helping hand. Hopefully others will benefit from this
as well.

Dave

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Harish Sivaramakrishnan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Not sure if you have decided against using flex and going back to
Flash 8 :)
> Please go through the following link, I have tried to give a sample
solution
> to the problem you are facing. It may not be exactly your
requirement, but
> it more or less solves your chief issues ie, dragging from List to
canvas
> and dragging a dropped image within the canvas and positioning them.
Please

http://www.flexsearch.org/index.shtml?cx=017079146949617508304%3Ama9avcq0-ng&q=Drag+and+Drop+Example&sa=Search&cof=FORID%3A9#1135

> > > Will help to find lots of them.
> > >
> > > Regards