have you tried setting visible to false ?

On 3/15/07, Artur Kordowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   For a current project I have to create an dynamic formular designer,
with which the User can create it own formular. The prototype work well, but
when I create a new control and add it's into the stage, it is full
accssesible. I would like to suppress in this case the user interaction for
the created control. I tried to set the control to enabled=false, but there
is now way to set the disabledColor to alpha 0, or somthing else, that the
control looks like in the Design mode of the Flex Builder.

Have any one do somting else befor or have an idea how I can made it?

Best, Artur