From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 4:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] tutorials for writing custom classes

Are there any good tutorials someone can point me to for writing
custom Flex classes? I've been writing AS for a few years now but
havn't really dived into Classes. I can find a lot of examples from
digging into code but I'd like to find one that shows step by step
what it is and why you're doing it.

Thanks