*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Tracy Spratt
*Sent:* Friday, March 16, 2007 4:50 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* RE: [flexcoders] HTML in Flex

Short answer, no.

Longer answer: In order to be able to renderer all html, the Flash Player
would have to contain an entire parsing engine, and that would make its
download footprint too large.

A workable solution is to use an IFRAME in the host browser that is
positioned and sized to appear as if it was a part of the Flex application.
Search / google tht and you will find the examples.

Tracy