It is part of the FB2 install, though the installer does not do it for you.
Assuming you're on Windows, if you look in your WINDOWS\Downloaded
Installations\Adobe Flex Builder 2.0.1\ColdFusion Extensions for Flex
Builder/ folder, you'll see the zip file. Just add it as an archived site
via the usual Eclipse Find and Install functionality.