Have you tried cleaning the project? I used resource bundles and had to
clean the project nearly every time I compiled - I was getting compilation
errors though not runtime errors.

Giles Roadnight

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Nick Durnell
Sent: 20 March 2007 16:13
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Help - Flex application no longer works!

I am getting the following runtime error when running my application:

Error: Could not find resource bundle formatters
at mx.resources::ResourceBundle$/getResourceBundle()
at mx.formatters::DateBase$cinit()
at global$init()
at mx.formatters::DateFormatter/format()
at util.renderers::DateRenderer/set data()
at
mx.controls.dataGridClasses::DataGridBase/mx.controls.dataGridClasses:
DataGridBase::makeRowsAndColumns()
at
mx.controls::DataGrid/mx.controls:DataGrid::makeRowsAndColumns()
at
mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::up
dateDisplayList()
at
mx.controls::DataGrid/mx.controls:DataGrid::updateDisplayList()
at
util::OptimizedDataGrid/util:OptimizedDataGrid::updateDisplayList()
at mx.core::UIComponent/validateDisplayList()
at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::validateDisplayList()
at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()
at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::_timerDispatch()
at flash.utils::Timer/flash.utils:Timer::tick()

Any ideas what may be causing this? It was working fine this morning
and I swear I haven't changed anything since then - certainly none of
the classes listed above. I've tried cleaning all my projects in
Flex Builder but this hasn't helped.

Any ideas what this error means?

Thanks,

Nick.