From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tracy Spratt
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 7:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: silly question about using "src" folder

I was just playing with Ely's Calendar, which uses the src subfolder to
hold source.

Using Flex Builder, I was unable to make this work.  I recall reading
that runnable applications must be in the root of the FB project, and in
fact, this was the only way I could get the Calendar to work.

Is is possible to use a subfolder for source under Flex Builder?

Tracy