Hi, thanks for the reply. I checked the lib-path and i found that it's
the right one, the one that flexBuilder automatically put when i
create a project. I've also tried to change the path and point the
2.0.1 one, recompile the application and deploy it to the server...but
it still give the same error.
I really don't know what to do, and the others flex projects still
works...this thing is making me loose a lot of time!!!

Thanks, Fabio