Finaly I found a solution for my problem.
I created this class in PHP:

class ArrayCollection
{
    var $_explicitType;
    var $source;

    function ArrayCollection()
    {
        $this->_explicitType = "flex.messaging.io.ArrayCollection";
        $this->source = array();

When I use this in places where I need an ArrayCollection, Flex
recognizes this Class as an ArrayCollection :)

- Thomas

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Huijzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> With AMFPHP 1.9 I am trying to return an Object containing some vars
and an ArrayCollection. Inside this ArrayCollection there are other
Objects. But I can't get this to work in Flex.