Conclusion: If you have "Error #1034: Type Coercion failed" error and
you don't know why, try to load this class in the main application first.

To test, you can put the class directly in your main application. If
now it's working, that was your problem.

Solution, use RSL and/or link-report to load duplicated class in your
main application first.

Thank you Alex Harui and Robert Cadena for you help.

David
www.ideeclic.com